Benefits of Membership
Benefits of APICS Certifications
The world-renowned APICS certification programs provide operations management professionals with relevant, essential education that equips them for today's fast-changing marketplace.
APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) designations demonstrate to your customers, competition, employers, and staff that you have the skills and knowledge needed to be successful.
According to 2009 Purchasing.com survey, APICS CPIM designees earned 9 percent more than the average salary of non-certified purchasing professionals.
Benefits of the APICS CPIM Program
- Increase functional knowledge of production and inventory management
- Improve efficiency of an organization's supply chain
- Streamline operations through accurate forecasting
- Maximize return on investment on systems and technologies
- Enhance your credibility among peers, employers, and customers
Based on the Operations Management Employment Outlook, APICS CSCP designees earn, on average, 17 percent more than non-certified supply chain professionals.
Benefits of the APICS CSCP Program
- Develop skills to create consistency and foster collaboration through best practices, common terminology, and corporate-wide communication
- Understand how to use enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- Foster the ability of corporations to maximize their ERP investment by millions of dollars
- Achieve greater peer and industry recognition as well as confidence related to supply chain topics
According to Gary Smith, Vice President for Supply and Logistics of the New York City Transit, "CLTD fits in that make-deliver-and-return process. It combines transportation, logistics, and distribution in a variety of settings, whether you're in the US or Europe or Asia or anywhere."
Benefits of the APICS CLTD Program
- Gain recognition in the field as a logistics expert
- Build credibility and set yourself apart from your peers
- Learn latest trends in the global supply chain logistics
- Impact your organization's bottom line
- Demonstrate logistics mastery of knowledge